A Psychoeducational Assessments is one-on-one testing that uses a variety of tools to develop a complete perspective of your child’s academic skills and cognitive abilities. These assessments are able to provide a diagnosis of a learning disability, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), developmental disability, and identity any other social/emotional/behavioural or psychological challenges.
Who should get a Psychoeducational Assessment?
- Children struggling academically,
- Children who are refusing to go to school,
- Children who are displaying new or persistent behavioural concerns,
- Children diagnosed with neurodivergence, and
- If there is a concern of a learning disability